From recording to a CD / Specific offer
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us.
- 20 studio hours, a piano, tuning, sound engineering equipment and a sound engineer;
- Photo shoot with a professional photographer in a photography studio of PianoRoom’s choice;
- Design according to the visual identity of PianoRoom’s classic collection;
- Production of 200 copies of CDs in ECO pack small packaging;
- The physical and digital distribution at relevant points of sale;
- Project management.
The musician provides:
- A quality performance of the music;
- An orderly repertoire with all necessary information;
- About sections for the authors of the music and the music pieces;
- Statements on copyright;
- Text content: presenting the artists, the music, etc.;
- The purchase of 120 copies of the CD.
IMPORTANT: All additional wishes and expectations (e.g. a larger number of studio hours, a different cover design, other photo shoot conditions, etc.), which exceed the specified conditions in the section ‘PianoRoom provides’ are paid for by the musician.